Monday, April 30, 2012

Do You Fango?

With Mother's Day just around the corner, I thought I'd talk about my mum's favourite. Borghese!

Oh, how I miss the Borghese rep back at the San Francisco Bloomingdale's. She was able to get so many of us hooked on her products, especially the Fango. With one look at my skin, she could tell if I haven't been using it regularly. The Fango is a great mud mask for some at home spa treatment.


Here is my Fango. Mine came part of a set, so no fancy glass jar. You can get a large fancy glass jar at Bloomingdale's for $66. A bit of a splurge, but even the Mr. notices that my skin looks better afterwards.


Here's my gob of green goo. Its packed full of minerals that pull out impurities from the skin. 


Plop it on the skin generously. I even got a little in my hair. That's OK, it easily washes off.


Here's some of my other Borghese faves. Tono is a great lightweight body lotion ($37.50 for 8.4oz.) and Botanico are fun eye pads that help alleviate my tired eyes ($19 for 60). 

No comments:

Post a Comment