Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Lips' New BFF

I have very dry lips and it drives me nuts whenever I want to wear lipstick. If I don't have a gloss to go with it, everything cracks and looks terrible. I was in search of a cure. This week I finally found Kate Somerville Quench and Correct. It retails for $29, a little much for a lip gloss (duo), but I find it to be worth it.



When I first saw it the words, "anti-aging" right on the box so I was a little weary at first. All I wanted was a nice normal soft lip. Well, that is exactly what it does. The natural ingredients help to improve hydration in the lips which results in less lines on them.

This week I also pick up NARS Satin Lipstick in Casablanca ($24). It's a nice burnt red orange and makes a great colour addition to my ensemble. 

Here are the two Newbies in action and even a glimpse at my slightly crooked teeth (I was always jealous of the kids in elementary school with braces on).

No comments:

Post a Comment