Sunday, May 20, 2012

NARS Summer 2012

Finally I have enough pieces to have a dedicated post about the NARS Summer collection.


This is probably all that I will be getting from the entire collection. What I have here is the

Nail Polish in Trouville ($18)
Never Say Never Velvet Matte Lip Pencil ($24)
Eyeshadow Trio in Ramatuelle ($45)
Blush in Liberté ($28).

What I am missing out on is

Eyeshadow Duo in Marie-Galante ($34), which might be too adventurous for my eyes
Sheer Lipstick in Vengandges ($24), it seems way too deep for my face
Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in Buenos Aries ($24), it seems so similar to a Bobbi Brown shade I have 
Soft Touch Pencil in Calabria ($24), also a little adventurous for me
Pure Matte Lipstick in Moscow ($25), which I might still get

The pieces I chose really come straight out of the collection's campaign photo with Ginta Lapina. It's a perfect summer look.


Here I wore the Bobbi Brown lipstick where Ginta is wearing Buenos Aries in the picture. 


Sorry for the blurry picture, but here you can kind of see everything put together. 


I love these colours together. This will be my new look.


Here I switched over to the Never Say Never Velvet Matte Lip Pencil. I love it, although only when I'm feeling brave enough for a cranberry lip (more here).


Swatches!


I'm getting so much better. You can already tell that I have been utilizing my Trouville (more here)



No comments:

Post a Comment