Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sporty and Still Made Up

So... Today I'm going to the Seattle Mariners game. It'll be our first game up here and I feel like it will be a true test of how well we will be able to settle in the Northwest. I know the Seattle Mariners are exactly a great team, but I was still (am still) a diehard San Francisco Giants fan no matter how well they played.

Whenever I go to a sporting event I still want to look nice. Don't worry, I'm not one of those types that try to maneuver the 100's of stadium steps in heels and dressed to the nines. However, I'm not comfortable or confident enough go without any makeup. I've settled on a look that is as natural as I feel comfortable with. I can still looked put together in my baseball cap and Mariners Tee.



I always ahve to pin my bangs back when doing my make up. I always start with 

NARS Pro-Prime Multi-Protect Primer SPF 30 ($32)
Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 30 ($46) 
For concealer both Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick ($23) and Laura Mercier Secret Concealer ($22) 
Blush is NARS Blush in Orgasm ($28)
Brows are with Benefit Brow Zings ($30)
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Chocolate ($22)
Finishing powder is Guerlain by Emilio Pucci Terra Azzurra Pearls d'Azur ($59)


Some touch-ups and I'm good to go.


Let me root, root, root for the home team
If they don't win it's a shame 
For it's one, two, three strikes you're out at the ol' ball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment