Saturday, June 30, 2012

Chanel's Lumiere D' Artifice Beiges


I kept calling this piece the Chanel Shimmer Brick since I couldn't remember the name of it and because it's resemblance to my shimmer brick collection. I swatched a little of this on the top of my hand when it first came in. "Ooo, pretty shimmer," I thought, but it's a shimmer that lingered in my mind. I tried to tell myself that I just did not need another illuminating powder.

But I did. This powder doesn't add shimmer. It creates a perfect glow. I love it and it really helps to even out my complexion.

The packaging for the compact itself is pretty swanky and I like that it also comes with the little applicator brush. I think this purchase will bounce between home and my handbag because it will be great for touch-ups throughout the day to help liven up my face. Sometimes after hours and hours of running around I look in the mirror and can't help but think I look like hell. That problem is solved!

The Lumiere D' Artifice Beiges ($65) is a limited edition piece for Chanel's 2012 fall collection. The pressed powder is supposed to look like a string of sequins (I think) which is really cute. I can't wait to check out more of the fall collection, but I'm glad I splurged a little right now and got this.


Not quite a glamour shot, but this is me at work, Lumiere'd out.

No comments:

Post a Comment