Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Surprise Driver's License Photo! (and my swatch project)

It's no surprise to many that I am not a morning person, but let me start this story at the beginning.

Since we moved here The Mr. and I have been having problems with receiving mail. That includes bills, packages, and more importantly, my Driver's License. I should also mention that I am a huge procrastinator (a really bad habit that I need to break), so it took me until today to finally wake up early enough to get this sorted out before I needed to start getting ready for work. I thought nothing of this errand. Get out of bed, put clothes on, brush teeth, and ask some questions about where my license is. I get the the Department of Licensing (not like the DMV back home) and wait 10 minutes (nothing like the DMV back home). I argue with the lady who doesn't seem to understand that we'd love to fix our mail problem but can't, and BAM, she hands me a piece of paper and tells me to wait over there.

Wait! That over there has a camera. That's not fair! I have to another photo for my license. That can't be so, I look like I just got out of bed. Sneak attack. I think I now officially have the worst Driver's License ever. Oh, and they also don't let you look at the picture and retake it of its bad (one small win for the California DMV).


It's so bad... I can't show the whole thing.

In other news.... I swatched everything searchable that goes on my lips. Every time I browse through lipsticks for inspiration. I think, "Don't I have something similar?" It turns out that I actually did. I found some shades that were quite similar. Here's the outcome of my project. I should label it sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment