Friday, August 3, 2012

Chanel Fluer de Locus Eyeshadow Quad #35 Rives




Some older brothers are just so darn awesome. Well, not all the time, but when they buy you the limited edition Chanel Les 4 Ombres Eyeshadow Quad from the Fluer de Locus collection then they are definitely pretty awesome.

I know I tend to wear a lot of browns and simple neutrals when it comes to eyeshadows, but I really like this little baked eyeshadow set. There is a significant variance between the shades of brown so I think it is pretty fun to work with.


This collection was originally released in Asia and was released over here exclusively with Nordstrom for their anniversary sale.


Chanel Les 4 Ombres #35 Rives ($58)


This picture is taken in the sunlight. The lightest shade is barely noticeable, but it makes for a good highlighter while blending the shades together.


Here's my brown smokey eye. 


While here I have a much lighter ombre look.


And here's how I look with two different eyes! I'm surprised by what a difference it makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment