Monday, May 7, 2012

A Nice Sunny Day in May

Today was supposed to be my lazy day, but it was too nice out I just had to go out for a stroll around the local lake.


I actually don't think I have seen lily pads before. The wonderful day had me thinking about how I can vamp up my spring look. My new look for May, or a more updated look for May.


These are the main colour pieces that I used. There is:

Guerlain by Emilio Pucci Terra Azzurra ($75)
Diorshow Mascara ($25) 
Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum ($28) 
MAC Lipglass in Myth ($14.50) 
MAC Lip Stick also in Myth ($14) 
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow in Nude Beach ($24)
Laura Mercier Sateen Eye Colour in St Germain ($22)
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eye Liner in Ivy ($22)


Front view.


Unfortunately, in a photo my cheeks are not as bright as they actually were, but because of the brightness I went with the nude lips. 



I have always felt like I do not have the type of face that can wear tons and tons of makeup, so this is as dramatic as I like to go nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment