Thursday, June 28, 2012

Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale 2012 Beauty Exclusives!

I have been hunting high and low for weeks now looking for any hint of what the Anniversary Sale Beauty Exclusives will be and I finally found a leak of the upcoming catalog. There are some really neat things in there (of course). The Mr. was rolling his eyes with every page I flicked through on my iPad.

Anyways, here are the goods. The quality isn't great, but this will give you an idea of what's to come. I picked my faves so I could get them posted as soon as I could.

Laura Mercier Touch Up Brush Collection for Eyes and Cheeks ($60) and the Signature Color Essentials for Face, Eyes & Lips ($80) That set looks like everything you need to get ready on the go.



MAC Illustrated 

Triple Feature Lip Bags ($39.50), two Brush Sets ($49.50 each), and two Smokey Eye Sets ($49.50 each)



Dior 

A  Purple Revolution Anniversary Color Collection with 3 Couleurs Smokey Eyeshadow Trio ($48), three nail polishes Les Violets Hypnotiques in Shadow, Poison, and Orchard ($23 each), Diorshow Extase Mascara in Plum ($28.50) and a Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss in Draped Lilac ($28). 

I think I want all of them. 



NARS

Joie De Vivre Cheek Palette ($65) and the Love Rite Set ($55). 

I'm a sucker for minis. 


Bobbi Brown

Skincare Essentials ($62) and the City Twilight Collection ($80). 

More minis! 

Time to start saving up because there is a A LOT that I want from this sale.




No comments:

Post a Comment