Friday, June 1, 2012

An Old Friend with Benefit

Coming from San Francisco I thought everyone knew about Benefit Cosmetics. Up here in Seattle Benefit is around, but not a household name like back home, but it should be. To help spread the benefit love, here are a couple of my favourites.


Dallas Face Powder ($28), a dusty rose.


Coralista Face Powder ($28), a corally pink. My Box is well loved.


He'res Coralista going on. I love the natural fiber brush that is including with every box. It's pretty darn handy. Also, I apologize for my pesky blemishes that have decided to pop up.


I will have much more on smokey eye come June 3rd, but here is Benefit's Smokin' Eye's set ($36). It's a whole set with instructions! Unfortunately, my little sister still can't figure out the smokey eye after I got this for her.


Here's just a quick show of the Smokin' Eyes. 


Here are some swatches of the Face Powder and three of the Ultra Shine Lip Shines ($18). Life on the A List is a nice bubble gum pink with a little sparkle, Who Are You Wearing is a pretty passion fruit pink, and Back to the Fuchsia is a very sparkly fuchsia (as the name would suggest).

The Benefit brand is all about having fun while making yourself pretty. It is a great product and feels light when going on. If you haven't already had a chance to place with it, it is definitely worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment